- Because our final edition of the year, the pink album, is now out.
- Because both the design and the editorial teams are busy working on the magazine’s April 2013 relaunch (new format, new paper, new grid, new sections, new everything).
- Because our next issue is slowly but surely taking shape (editors are putting the finishing touches to their sections’ outline as we speak).
- Because you could probably do with a break from hearing from us.
- And because we fucking need it.
So, other than the odd regular feature here and there (the best in new music by Disco Naiveté, photography interviews and a new column by Onda Sonora‘s Bart Sibiel on Belgium’s unique musical output over the years), our online presence next week will be kept to a bare minimum. We’ll be back to no good again on Monday 22nd October.