The year ahead’s going to be busy for us and we’re looking for students to lend us a hand on a variety of different projects. Read on, and if our description fits your profile, get in touch.
EDITORIAL INTERN (Journalism and/or communication student)
As editorial intern, you will mostly be entrusted with working on our forthcoming book project, Beats in Belgium. Tasks you will be required to work on include:
- Assisting in the development of editorial briefs
- Assist in the preparation of interviews
- Producing content for our website
DESIGN INTERN (Graphic design student)
As design intern, you will work closely with Pierre, our design director, on several of our client projects-in-progress. Your main tasks will include:
- Creating the identity and design for a catalogue
- Working on the design of a website
- Assisting on the design of a book
RESEARCH INTERN (Journalism student)
As research intern, you will be tasked with conducting crucial research for our website and new projects we’re debuting in September. Working closely with our project manager Guillaume, tasks you will be trusted with include:
- Carrying-out initial market analysis
- Researching various subsidising authorities
- Developing artists, retail and partners database
Period: Minimum three months, 4/5 or full-time.
Languages: English a must, french and/or flemish a plus
Perks: Good lunch, good music and some jokes.
Interested? Send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org