Wow. Over 350 projects for Brussels have been submitted to the platform. And it’s now time for you, the public, to vote for your favourite one(s). Votes opened yesterday, and you have until the 20th May to cast yours. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on what you need to do.
- Visit the www.make.brussels website
- Create a profile and confirm your address (it’ll take you all of 1min tops)
- Browse all the different projects. You can do so by filtering them
- By neighbourhood
- By the most viewed projects
- By the most voted for projects
- Cast your vote for your favourite project, or projects
- Encourage your friends, family, colleagues, neighbours, anyone with internet access and an interest in the future of Brussels, to vote for the project(s) you’ve chosen
Three important points to keep in mind:
- Once you have cast your vote, it cannot be retracted.
- You can only vote once for each project.
- You can vote for however many projects you want to.
Remember, the 30 projects with the most votes get selected to participate in the creative marathon held from 27th to 29th May. In the end, 10 projects will be awarded up to 30,000 euros in prize money.