We liked to be liked. And, lately, we’d like to be liked even more. So, here’s how you can help, and win yourself a little something something on the way: a Word-branded goodie bag filled with a Pop-Up candle, a Swatch watch, some Word stickers and a complete volume of 2010’s editions.
What you need to do
- Log on to The Word Magazine’s Facebook fan page by clicking here
- ‘Share’ our Facebook fanpage on your wall by clicking the share icon at the bottom left of the magazine’s page:
- Once the ‘Share this Page’ pop-up window opens up, paste this message in the text box: “Belgium’s most-read counter culture magazine with a twist. Style, music, photography, culture and design seen from the ground up. And if you like their fanpage I might even win myself one of their goodie bags.” You should have this:
- Once that’s done, click the ‘Share Page’ icon and your post should appear on your wall shortly.
- Once it has, take a screen shot of the post on your wall, and email it to email@example.com together with your full name, postal address and date of birth. Please title the email ‘I’ve shared your page’.
The first 10 readers to do so will each get a goodie bag sent to them. If, for any reason, one smart soul out there distinguished him or herself through his or her enthusiasm to promote our Facebook page, we’d probably find it within ourselves to prepare an extra goodie bag. As long as you’ve got a screen shot to back up your claim to Word-fame. Competition closes this Friday 30th September at 18h00.