Describe yourself, your background and what you do today.
As a kid I wanted to become an astronaut and later a sports teacher but ended up becoming a DJ like everyone else.
How has Brussels shaped you as an individual as well as your professional activities?
I love Brussels for its multiculturalism, its small size and its cheap beers. I came here out of an interest in music and culture in general. I dreamt of working in this sector and am very grateful that these opportunities came to me.
List three deciding factors that converted you to bicycle use.
- It’s the fastest option in this town and bypassing 300 cars a day is good fun.
- Not damaging other’s health and wellbeing.
- Saving money for records.
List three favourite bike routes in Brussels.
- Along the canal on the Molenbeek side is both windy and cosy.
- Down from Porte de Namur / Naamsepoort to the centre is pretty fast and dangerous –no pedalling effort needed.
- I love to use the elevator with my bike to get uphill from the Marolles to Ixelles / Elsene and Saint-Gilles / Sint-Gillis. My favourite vertical bike route.