Describe yourself, your background and what you do today.
I’m a 28-year-old DJ, producer and cyclist. I’ve been skating since I was 15 and have been cycling and repairing bikes for four years.
How has Brussels shaped you as an individual as well as your professional activities?
There are so many talents living and working in Brussels: the city’s cultural diversity and countless talented inhabitants have always been a driving force for me.
List three things you like the most about Brussels, bike-related or not.
- You can take your bike and go everywhere really easily, and faster than by public transports or even car.
- Brussels’ way of clubbing, of course.
- Simply the way people think and act in Brussels.
You can take your bike and go everywhere really easily, and faster than by public transports or even car.
List three deciding factors that converted you to bicycle use.
- The practical aspect that I mentioned before.
- You can exercise all the time, even by simply going to work or doing groceries.
- The feeling of freedom cycling gives you.
List three favourite bike routes in Brussels.
I like Brussels’ beautiful green spots:
- The Promenade Verte / Groene Wandeling
- Bois de la Cambre / Ter Kamenrenbos
- The Sonian Forest