What would be your two-minute elevator pitch?
Whatever you do, do it with all your heart and soul. Loving yourself is the greatest revolution.
List the factors that make Brussels’ entrepreneurship landscape unique.
You can enjoy a great family life in Brussels as well as a promising business.
What are the three biggest challenges you faced when starting up your business?
- Team management: finding likeminded people with a similar spirit to ours to work with.
- Staying solid: remaining strong, well-informed and prepared to face any situation regarding the people you work with. Learning how to manage and organise a team and handling administration was another challenge.
- Communication: learning positive methods of communication and organisation, especially seeing as we’re co-owners.
Surround yourself with people who make you happy.
How did you benefit from hub.brussels’ expertise in the conception of your business?
It’s thanks to hub.brussels that we were able to find our commercial space. We also benefited from an OpenSoon subsidy, which is highly valuable when starting a business. We received all kinds of advice on how to open a new business and received plenty of visibility via their different communication channels.
List three pieces of advice you would give to the budding entrepreneur.
- Surround yourself with people that make you happy.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes; don’t let fear get in your way.
- Follow your instincts.