What would be your two-minute elevator pitch?
Kantify is a tech start-up whose mission is to help our clients grow further and faster thanks to Artificial Intelligence. We develop solutions for companies who are looking for sources of competitive advantage beyond traditional automation. We help them generate predictions and analytics with a speed and accuracy that’s magnitudes better than what’s humanly possible. Kantify is recognised for its track record in procurement analytics, predictive pricing, predictive marketing and automated document analysis. With our top-notch team of AI experts, we’re very proud to have solved numerous AI challenges that were previously considered unsolvable.
List three factors that make Brussels’ entrepreneurship landscape unique.
- The growing presence of entrepreneurial “seedlings”.
- The high number of structures designed to support entrepreneurs in their journey.
- The numerous corporate headquarters which facilitates reaching out to corporations for B2B start-ups.
What are the three biggest challenges you faced when starting up your business?
- Finding the right product that would fit the market.
- Finding the right cofounder to ensure a long-term, sustainable collaboration.
- Finding clients who would trust our capacity to build performative AI-based solutions.
Your time is precious, so use it wisely.
How did you benefit from hub.brussels’ expertise in the conception of your business?
Via their advice, access to mentors and experts, and very useful networking events. The hub.brussels team was consistently reactive and helpful. I would advise any starting entrepreneur to get in touch with them.
List three pieces of advice you would give to the budding entrepreneur.
- Your time is precious, so use it wisely.
- Listen to others, their feedback is gold – especially negative or constructive ones.
- Persevere in your entrepreneurial journey, ride the challenges and move forward!