What would be your two-minute elevator pitch?
Lili Bulk helps people eat and cook in bio and zero-waste ways, thanks to our original and tasty recyclable jars!
List three factors that make Brussels’ entrepreneurship landscape unique.
Stay in line with your values.
What are the three biggest challenges you faced when starting up your business?
- Getting the necessary permits.
- Setting up a complete business associate agreement.
- Writing up the financial plan.
How did you benefit from hub.brussels’ expertise in the conception of your business?
While participating in their six-month greenlab.brussels programme, we were able to come up with a veritable prototype of our concept.
List three pieces of advice you would give to the budding entrepreneur.
- Stay in line with your values.
- Don’t be afraid to share your idea.
- There’s no shame in asking for advice.