We have a one-off ‘Music’ package up for grabs as part of our crowd-funding effort. Including VIP treatment at the country’s best parties and festivals, full access to the digital archives of some of the hottest Belgian labels of the moment as well as a ton of records, CDs and other types of merchandise, this tightly-curated bundle of ‘Proud to be Belgian’ music mania is yours for the taking at the modest sum of 250 dollars. And there’s only one of them so hurry. Scroll down for a point-by-point description of what the package includes, get it here and look out for our ‘Photography’ and ‘Art’ packages set to drop in the next few days.
The ‘Music’ package includes:
- A pair of tickets to the 2013 edition of the Micro Festival.
- A signed copy of Experimental Tropic Blues Band’s Liquid Love LP (Vinyl).
- A signed copy of Pale Grey’s ‘Put Some Colors’ EP (CD).
- A copy of Soldout’s newest album ‘More’.
- A Soldout tote bag as well as a T-shirt.
- A Catclub keychain giving you year-round free entrance to each and every party.
- Free entry and a complimentary bottle at Onda Sonora’s next party
- Dandelion Lotus Records’ complete archive of 2012 and 2013 digital releases.
- Danglo’s Adapt EP (Vinyl).
- Dalai Lama Renaissance’s ‘I Know you Will’ EP (Vinyl).
- The upcoming Dalai Lama Renaissance album.
- The upcoming Dandelion Lotus record.
- A spot on Vlek’s promo list with access to all of the label’s digital releases.
- Jazz Neversleeps’ Getta2Getta (feat. JtotheC) and Natte Vinger, out on On-Point Records.
- Title’s Sidechain Reaction (feat. Delvis), also out on On-Point Records.
Also included in the package are the usual Word wonders (pictured below):
- A yearly subscription to The Word Magazine in 2013 (two editions).
- A copy of our hand-numbered photo-book.
- An unpublished copy of our first-ever dummy issue.
- A limited-edition pack of 10 Word stickers
- Your name printed in the first edition as a patron of The Word Magazine.
A special thank you goes out to all the labels, DJs, bands and promoters for their contribution to our campaign.